25 April 2010

Alice in SL land



Dress: L*m Alice(lucky board) - Today I was feeling like Alice and Lo*momo lucky board made this come true
Hair: TRUTH Imogen - platinum - I went to my hairdresser Truth and as the sim is less laggy now, I didn't have to wait much to get my haircut done
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xia -Natural - my make up artist was a lucky board at DrLife, they do some of the best Asian skins in the grid
Socks: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Socks creme white free items
Shoes: TESLA - 'Elise2' Mary Jane Heels (FREE) - I needed those shoes to complete the Alice look and I remembered that my 1st shoes were those free heels from Tesla
Pose: :::sunflower poses::: in two minds - makes me happy to show you my dress with this pose

Teleport links to the stores at the right of this page. Now I go run after the rabbit...

2 comments: