02 May 2010

After work

Wednesday is the day when I leave work earlier. Ian sends me a SMS "come dance tango at Gotan Project live, 6.30pm"... Panic time! 1h to get ready, nothing to wear, ok I'll go like that and I'll improvise with accessories...
My top was the opening gift from Ohmai !O : Asymmetry Bodysuit; my capri PROZAK - Basic Capri - Gray; necklace group gift [NC+]-Pendant09-Smile; fabulous belt from ASrock !styligion! - leather belt black; bracelets from Digital Eyes subscriber gift Digital Eyes - Plastic Bracelet Silver; bag from Barerose Haute Couture ::: B@R ::: Clutch Bag Black (L Hand); and shoes N-core "Classic Stiletto" Group Gift.
OK that part was easy, now the make up and hair... I call Jade from Bella Di Notte and I ask her: can you do me a fabulous make up, smokey eyes, natural brown lips? She tells me sure! I'll do [BdN] Sydney (Tan) Obsidian Conspiracy DB... Then I run to Digital Eyes and ask for a very large, glam ponytail: Digital Eyes * Dina Ponytail Black.
I arrived a bit late but Ian told me I was stunning and didn't look I was just out of work. This is when I posed with :::sunflower poses::: things to come and we started to dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment