19 September 2010

How to accessorize rubber boots


A few days ago my best SL friend told me she bought rubber boots. I told her they can be sexy if they are well accessorized. So she said: "with a showel" and I added "or a cow". But then we thought that a cow is not always handy to go shopping as they are not allowed everywhere...
No instead of that, I'd go for the Kate and Pete look at Glastonbury 2005 festival. It was badly raining and Kate Moss arrived with her rubber boots, sexy shorts, a toy boy and suddenly rubber boots were back!

Miyoko wears:
Hair: TRUTH Christina - walnut
Skin: [Inaya] Skin Jasmyne glossy lip
Top: *Cupcakes - Simple Cotton Dress - Lavendar 2 (MM gift)
Shorts: *COCO*_Gift-DenimShorts_Pants (group gift in store)
Boots: ABOMB Jenny Wellies
Jewel set: *ByKay* ~ Kalya ~ *Olive*
Belt: Maitreya - Leather Belt DarkBrown (very old group gift)

Bjorn my toy boy wears: top from Muism; jeans from +grasp+; shoes from Urban Bomb Unit; Tattoos from EtchD; hair from booN. His skin is homemade and not for sale as he wants to stay unique :)

Poses are both from: Miyoko Magic - Red Carpet Poses
Picture taken at: Dutchz Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment