08 November 2010

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Week 1 Grey

Lien
Luna Jubilee launched a challenge to all fashion bloggers based on colors, one per week for 52 weeks. And my blog is very much about making colors really match. So let's go for 52 weeks, starting with you have guessed, week 1 = grey. And almost each time I read the word grey, I think about Visage "Fade to Grey"
Pose: (Miyoko Magic) Red Carpet 3
Hair: TRUTH Annika - night
Skin: DrLife Skin SilkGirl Xia -Fair-
Top: *~*HopScotch*~* Loveletter Shirt gray
Pants: DeeTaleZ Pants Men tweed pants grey yeah I stole them to my BF shhht ;)
Leg warmers: edge grafica / 19 leg warmers gray gift
Shoes : *GF* Short Lace-Up Boots -Black-
Bracelets: Aluinn Black and silver deco bracelets previous gift
Necklace: [fairy tail] Locket pendant Silver previous gift

2 comments:

  1. Oooh i love it. thank you so much for using my shirt, you look great in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like asymmetric tops. I wish there were more in SL.
    And I'm still trying to get what the love letter says ;)

    ReplyDelete