16 November 2010

Baby it's cold outside


A RL friend who doesn't know SL at all asks me: how does your avatar look? So I show him my blog and my previous post and his 1st reaction is: "OMG it's you! The style, the clothes, the hair, the camera... like exactly you!" And me I reply: "no it's not me! Or?" And I explained that this post was to illustrate a RL story so I tried to make it accurate.
I'm often wondering how many of you in SL dress like RL? And message to Morrigan Denimore: I'd love to find IRL this asymmetric coat!
Hair: W&Y yuki FREE FuR choco (previous gift)
Skin: Lara Skin-free*Michelle Goth* (previous gift)
Jacket: The Black Canary ~*{TBC}*~ The Eccentric (previous gift)
Dress: ***Convoitise*** Gigi (previous gift no more store)
Leggins: [ AYUMI ] Leggings - Silver (previous gift)
Shoes: N-core Group Gift 3" Ankle Multicolor (group gift in store)
Gloves: ::GB::Fur Gloves Short(Black) (previous gift)
Pose: :::sunflower poses::: no i am not cute

No comments:

Post a Comment