17 April 2011

Glitter punk


Another vintage + new things post. I precise it in case my friend "Anonymous" would get upset that I post again things that don't exist in shops anymore. Anonymous, I know but just like RL I love vintage and if a shop disappears it doesn't mean that the creativity that came out of it must be gone forever.
Pose: HelaMiyo In a hurry
Hair: **Digit Darkes-NATURALe-Defiance -Glitter Punk (no more shop)
Skin: -Glam Affair- Monica MedTan- D 06
Jacket: **GizzA** Leather Outfits (Group Gift)
Skirt: part of the dress (Elate!) Felicity Silver (previous gift)
Fishnets: Silhouette Leaf - Fishnet Leggings (previous gift)
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Black Leather
Gloves: *X*plosion NormalGloves black (previous gift)
Glasses: Kumaki Glasses Style K_gs optino-Free- (gift)
Teleports in the side menu of this page

No comments:

Post a Comment