19 June 2010

BBBC Final Topic!

If this is your first BBBC... What did you get out of your experience? Do you think it will change the way you blog in the future?
Hum I'm gone on holiday and thought the BBBC was 7 days, so 7 subjects but the 6th is the final? Already finished?
Well I thought it was cool and fun and it made me go out my usual posts, and that was interesting to do.
If I find I find more challenges like that in the future I might do them too.
It reminded me a bit of flashmobs, when someone launches an idea and if it's a good one, everybody decides to follow. 
Oh and one of my favorite blogger I admire and adore asked me about that BBBC so it made me realise that in fact, I have one reader :) And that is cool when you're a noobie blogger.
Miyoko Magic for Big Bad Blogger Challenge 2010

2 comments: