07 June 2010

Yes, my eyes are green

Green and black work well together, don't you think? *smiles and winks*
Hair: made in [SOUP] shooting star hunt edition, I dyed the hair in black and tainted the hat in green to suit my make up.
Skin: [Inaya] Skin  Maeva  make up6 LIPS 2, a new skin store in town with very nice make ups and options
Eyes: :: hsh :: GIFT2010-MAY-(M)  previous group gift, go check they lucky boards, amazing eyes
Pasties: part of *LP* Nona dress black
Pose: *EverGlow* - Model227
[Update] my RL BF just asked me: is it your Saint Patrick's day outfit?

3 comments:

  1. Tell RL Bf I was wondering the same thing LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but my hair are not red and I don't hold a beer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, nobody said it's THE perfect Saint Patricks day outfit. But so close to it ;)

    ReplyDelete