22 August 2010

Da baddest


I went shopping for the kids and ended buying bags for me. Ah wait... I have no kids! :)
Hair: fabulous hair by Truth Hawks already in your inventory at Library > accessories > hair design options > Assymetric bob (black 2). And I have a party next week RL where I need this as wig. I you know cool sites who sell this please let me know
Skin: 2010 Gift Skin 5::ROMI SKIN - lucky board gift but read the end of this post
Jacket: **AD** Addiction Hunt Gift (Da Baddest)
Pants: #120 Mix&Mingle Hunt 2009 [Bristini]
Shoes: Maitreya Free Slinky Stilettos
Bracelets: Vellas - Kraykor - 1L$, they seem to be the sleeves of the jacket but in fact no.
Necklace: (PixelDolls) Emotional Warfare ~ bullet necklace
Pochette: +mocha+ - Shoulder Pochette [Limited Red] previous gift
Bag: Indy&Co.: The Ireben Carry-all (small) previous SAH gift
Pose: (Miyoko Magic) Harajuku 1
Today a friend explained me about lucky boards in "dirty mode" as she has one herself at her store. It's lucky boards who will never send the letter if an avatar starts with that letter around 96 meters. And your only way is to have an alt or friend standing there and who TPs you if your letter shows up. So: thank you my alt for waiting for me, I love you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment