12 October 2010

Taxiii!!


Taxiii! To the airport now please!
I just had a weird blogger's experience: a designer told me: you must pay attention because this item is not sold inworld anymore. This is why I always precise it's a previous gift or if the store is gone. But is it because an item is not sold anymore that we should not blog it? We have amazing treasures in our inventories and from a day to another, stores are just gone. And my blog is about showing you how I would style new and old things.
Perfect example with this top here: the store is gone, but if you're a good freebie hunter, it's a top you should already have. This is why I copy paste the exact names of the items. So you can search and find them easily. So I hope I won't upset anyone else for showing beautiful past creations again. In real life we call this vintage fashion and in SL vintage can be 2 weeks old sometimes :)
Skin and hair: [LeLutka]-LOLA-MFW2010 (previous gift)
Top: [VS] - MIRANDA top / white (not inworld anymore)
Bag: Indy & Co.: "Fab" Hobo: White (previous gift)
Necklace: Lolapop! Strange, Strange Dark Star Necklace (jewerly fair gift)
Earrings: EVICA - Caged Pearl Earrings (jewerly fair gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment