12 October 2010

Sarouel


5am, I should sleep but how can I resist to blog the new Shiny Things shoes group gift? And the new Lelutka cargo pants are amazing too. When you move with them, they look in fact like harem pants, a classic from North Africa and classic on all good runways RL too. And yay! I managed to wear my CStar skin with yellow lips! (because yes, I'm on secret mission to wear and blog the 43k items of my virtual closet...)
Hair: TRUTH Tabatha - night
Skin: .::CStar::. Miss September *2010 Edition* - Snow (previous gift)
Jacket: [ hoorenbeek ] Business Suit - Grey (previous gift)
Top: !O: Basics Thrash Tank [SUNNY] (previous gift)
Pants: [LeLutka]-CARGO pants/black
Scarf: Cachet-SCARFtube_knitt1_midnight (previous Lelutka gift, brand not inworld anymore)
Gloves: Indyra Originals Kidskin gloves: Black (previous gift)
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine pumps - gold group gift! The one you dream of all year long! :)
Poses: Miyoko Magic (MHOH4 gift) and Everglow

No comments:

Post a Comment