16 June 2010

Holiday

Today a very RL look as I go on holiday and this is what I would and will wear to leave: black skinny jeans, black top and black designer mask glasses. The only difference will be the shoes as I won't wear heels to take the plane. The only people who would enjoy them are the custom officers who ask me to remove them as I go under the metal detector... And not sure they appreciate nice shoes anyway.

Pose: (Miyoko Magic) Modeling Jewels 4 New set of poses to show your jewellry at my store! Yay shameless promo! :)
Skin and hair: *YS&YS* Evelin Skin GroupGift now in store
Top: **MIS** Sexy Back Halter - Onyx (you all have this April group gift)
Pants: RAWRR [Ripped&Rolled][S.O.S Black] from previous SOS hunt
Shoes: Adam n Eve Shoes - Babii Pumps - Black ^^ omg my 1st shoes! As I was noob, went to the store get a voucher and could pick up any shoes I wanted. I wear them a lot and they still look shinny and new.
Bag: [PACADI] - Yfke Bag [midnight]
Bracelets: *YS&YS* TheDeck Anniversary Bangles
Earrings and ring: part of *SiSSi* Squarish Complete Set Dark
Sunnies: [LeLutka]-HYPE shades2 - previous group gift

No comments:

Post a Comment