11 June 2010

Space Factory

I love Kik hair! And I love Kik hair gifts! And I love Kik when she ads even more gifts! So you will wonder about the blog title, and really it has no link at all. It's just that I go out clubbing RL tonight to a label party and Space Factory is the label's name. The music is electro techno, electroclash, electropop, and that's my favorite music on earth right after Depeche Mode.
Hair: [kik]hair-Kate03 gift in store
Skin: CHAI NOVA +Tone 05+ [XOXO 2] previous subscribo gift
Outfit: *LP* Cutie outfit black, I would have named it "hottie" but "cutie" works too
Boots: [IHS] Leather Boot Black new boots in several colors at In Her Shoes, for guys and girls and as always all is free
Tattoos: [SE*Designz] Tattoo - kanji rulez
Elf ears: [-B-] Old Pierced Elven Ears dollarbie in store
Wings: *C:K* Black Freebie Wings gift in store
Now time to dig in my RL inventory, panic time as always as I have of course nothing to wear! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment